PLEASE READ THESE CUSTOMER TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We may revise and/or update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. All changes are effective immediately once published, and apply to all access and use of the Website thereafter.
Your continued use of the Website and its resources following the posting of revised Terms and Conditions means you accept and agree to these changes.
Intellectual Property Rights and Restrictions
All material from this website is proprietary and may not be republished, distributed, or modified in any way without prior written consent from Franchise Rising.
You may not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio files, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
Materials may be downloaded to your personal device for non-commercial use under the following conditions:
- You may store the files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use, and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you make take such actions as are enabled by such features.
Republication , modification, or use of the materials found on this website for any other purpose violates our terms and conditions, as well as our intellectual property rights.
If you wish to make any use of material on this Website for reasons other than those outlined above, please send a request to erin @ franchiserising.com.
Disclaimer of Endorsement and Liability
The Franchise Rising website was created to provide transparent information about franchise business opportunities. The views and opinions expressed in or implied by any content on the Website (documents, text, images, etc.) do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Franchise Rising.
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
The prospective franchise buyer is responsible for his or her own thorough investigation of any company or business opportunity and the related franchise disclosure document.
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, customer reviews or testimonials, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our licensees, successors and assigns.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
- We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Copyrights in the content found on this Website are owned by Franchise Rising. If you find content that you believe is an infringement on copyright ownership, please contact us by mail.
All matters pertaining to the Website and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the lawes of the State of California, United States of America, without giving effect to any conflict of law provision.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of California in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
This website is operated by Franchise Rising., 7040 Avenida Encinas, Suite 104, Carlsbad, California 92011.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to Erin Carpenter at the address set forth above.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: erin @ franchiserising.com
Thank you for visiting the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as websites you have visited; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
What We May Do With Your Information
Franchise Rising will always keep your personal information confidential, and information from the forms you complete on the Website will not be sold or shared without your consent or acceptance.
When you contact us for information about businesses, franchises, consulting, financing or other related business and business opportunities we ask you to complete a form including your name, contact information, and other demographic details.
By submitting this information, you are providing us with your approval/acceptance to send this information our business partners so they can contact you. We may also use this information to include you in future announcements and newsletters.
If you would like to correct the personal information we have about you or if you would like to change your preferences for contacts from us or on behalf of our business partners, please let us know by contacting erin @ franchiserising.com at any time.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.